skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"I Can't Remember How To Put On My Shoes"
Let there be such oneness between us, that when one cries, the other tastes salt.
Monday, November 19, 2012
The following posts are being added after Joe's death...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(44)
▼
November
(20)
Random Thoughts
It's Friday night. I walked into the house tonigh...
I cried myself to sleep last night. That was the ...
Just Let Me Cry
A Celebration of Life
The Calvary Arrived
Journey Of Grief - Guilt
Last Daycation - Day 4
Last Daycation - Day 3
Last Daycation - Day 2
Last Daycation - Day 1
My mind is and has been so full of thoughts over t...
The Grief Journey - Anxiety/Physical Symptoms
Aftermath - Tuesday Into Wednesday
11:04 A.M.
The Journey of Grief - Part 2
The Journey of Grief
Where To Begin?
One Month
The following posts are being added after Joe's de...
►
January
(24)
►
2011
(25)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment