Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Who Do You Call?

Upon my return home this morning and prior to trying to take a short nap, I had phone calls to make:
  • Marla - so she could call the Bishop and Pat;
  • CATC - so they wouldn't plan on picking Joe up today for dialysis and the return trip;
  • The kidney center so they wouldn't be expecting Joe;
  • The kidney center again to make sure that Joe's yearly evaluation was still taking place - it was and I did attend;
  • The Senior Center so they wouldn't be expecting Joe tomorrow;
  • The adult daycare so they wouldn't be expecting Joe today;
  • Dad to let him know what was going on with Joe;
  • The neurologist office so his appointment for tomorrow afternoon was cancelled; and
  • The kids so they knew what was going on.
And, then I went to sleep for a couple of hours before getting ready and going to work.

No comments: