I picked my battles this last week and there was no war. The change in our home was incredible - peace and tranquility. Not only did I notice a change in myself, but there was the trickle down effect on Joe also. He did the dishes for me each evening because he said he wanted to do them - not because he had to do them. He was more jovial and engaging and so much more loving.
We did make a run to the ER yesterday though. Joe lost function in his legs after Sacrament Meeting yesterday and almost collapsed in the hallway. I ran home and got his items to check his blood sugar - it wasn't low. So, after having someone help me walk him out to the car, I took him to the ER since this same thing had happened in various degrees this last week.
After sitting there for over an hour, Joe felt much better and was able to stand and walk so that's what we did - we went home.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment