I took Joe to his balance therapy session yesterday, but we didn't stay. When we arrived, I mentioned to the therapist what had transpired with Joe yesterday at his appointment. Jeff decided he wanted to take Joe's blood pressure before beginning and see how he was doing. Joe was very unsteady on his feet, had an irregular heart rate and even had slight tremors in his hands. Based on those things, Jeff decided to not work with Joe yesterday for fear of something happening.
Dr. Fox's office called back this morning and told me they'd set up an appointment for Joe with the neurologist next week.
This morning I called the dialysis center to make them aware of what's been happening with Joe. They called just a few minutes ago to let me know that he'd had another episode and they needed to know what new meds Joe was on and they were calling Dr. Neff.
I JUST WISH SOMEONE WOULD FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH JOE!
-----------------------------------
Update: I was told by Joe's kidney doctor to eliminate the Tekturna medication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment