Thursday, January 19, 2012

Make No Mistake...

I love my husband with every fiber of my being.  No one has or will ever love him like I do.  No one has or will ever take care of him the way I do.

I try to protect Joe from any more pain and difficulty than necessary.  That's why I don't tell him when something goes wrong or when I'm having a hard time.  I don't cry in front or around him.  I don't want to worry him, so therefore, I carry the burdens for both of us.


I know I am overprotective.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm too overprotective.  If I carry the burden alone, am I keeping us from sharing part of our journey together?  If I continue doing as I am, am I keeping him from continuing to have his own independency even though it's a fact that he's not going to get any better?

No comments: