It was Friday night and I was in bed by 10:30 p.m. I'd set my alarm clock to get up at 6:30 a.m. so we could go off on a "daycation". This is how the night went:
12:30 - Joe wakes me up getting out of bed. I had to turn on the light and help him get up and then fell back asleep. I NEED SLEEP!
2:30 - I wake up because Joe's not in the bed and I go check on him. He's in the kitchen fixing the dogs food bowls! I managed to get him back in bed. Then I decided to take his blood sugar to see how it's running - 467 so I give him some insulin and tuck him into bed. I told him to stay in bed and if I don't get sleep we are not going on a daycation. I STILL NEED SLEEP!
4:30 - Joe wakes me up when he turns on the light to ask me if he'd taken his bedtime meds and insulin (the ones given to him at 10:00 p.m. some 6 1/2 hours earlier. NOW I'M REALLY NEEDING SLEEP FOR HEALTH AND SANITY. The alarm clock is turned off at this time.
I am unaware of anything else that happened after that, but I do realize the he has finally decided to stay in the bed. I wake up sometime to go to the bathroom, but climb back into bed where I roll over and go back to sleep until almost 9:00 a.m. He sleeps for a couple more hours.
His blood sugar upon arising is 184.
Some time during all this roaming around, he has managed to wash the dishes and break my large crockpot.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment