Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Two Falls In One Day

Joe was getting the dog food out of the container this morning when he lost his balance and fell backwards onto the carpet.  I can't really help him up at times.  He's so heavy and it strains my back so sometimes all I can do is suggest how he might get up.  I've noticed that I've started having a sore back in the last couple of weeks. It's like a dull ache and I'm sure it's from pulling on Joe.When I can help him, I do. 

Then apparently Joe fell again later this morning when the CATC bus came by to pick him up.  He said he fell as he got out of the dining room chair.  The driver came to the door looking for him, but according to Joe, they aren't allowed to come into the homes.  So, he somehow got himself up and out the door.

No comments: