Wednesday, September 21, 2011

He called me at work on Monday a little after 5:00 p.m. and wanted to know where I was.  I had to remind him that I work until 5:30 and then I was going to Wal-Mart afterwards.  Did he want to ride with me?  He said no.

Then last night he called me while I was in my photography class at the college before it was over wanting to know where I was.

Last Friday he called me shortly after I'd gotten to work to ask me where his juice and snack was for dialysis.  I'd forgotten to get them out and he was panicking.  Note to self...make sure all of Joe's things and Joe himself are ready before I leave the house.

The prescription for Lunesta from Dr. Fox seems to be working.  Joe has actually been sleeping better if I can just get him to stay in the bed.  He says it's uncomfortable, but I've rotated and turned the mattress.  I have no problem sleeping as long as he's not up and down and I wear the earplugs.

No comments: