Sunday, September 11, 2011

Urpy

Joe got physically ill sometime this morning before I woke up - that's what he said anyway.  I had made plans for us to go to church.  Just for Sacrament Meeting, but he wasn't feeling well and I had cooking to do for the office picnic so neither of us made it.

He didn't go to the picnic nor Sadie's wedding which followed in the middle of the picnic.  In fact, he spent most of the day in the bed.

I was asked this evening if it was Memorial Day and was it Monday.  I replied "no" to both questions, explained what today was and asked if he understood what I was saying.  He commented that he was "processing it".

He's now in bed again, which was shortly after 8:00 p.m.  I feel that I will be going that way shortly myself as I need to get up in the morning and make sure the house is in order and he's ready before I leave.

No comments: